Thursday 10 May 2012

What Shall I do Today?

I've had a super lazy, unproductive morning, lying in bed, eating toast and trailing through my favourite blogs. Upon doing so, I felt inspired by the enviable Cupcakes and Cashmere's  L.A based summer to-do list and decided to compile my own list for my summer in London.
Being a student means I haven't been able to experience London the way I imagined, so this list will be a post I refer back to every couple of weeks when I find myself with a free day and a bit of spare £££ (Yeah, right).

1. Go to this bar in South London's Borough to enjoy movies and  2-4-1 cocktails simultaneously - How perfect does that sound!

2. Take a London Sightseeing Tour and sit on the open-top deck with a sneaky glass of Pimms are something equally as British.

3. Eat out at this cool restaurant where you eat your entire dinner in the pitch black! I imagine that would really mess with your senses.

4. Go to a bar on a boat on the Thames; preferably one of which sails whilst you're on it (I don't get sea sick).

5. Finally, and probably the most feasable given my current bank statement, head back to Borough Food Market and to the monstrous mushroom stall to pick up ingredients for this wild mushroom risotto by Jamie Oliver.


An array of Shrooms at Borough Food Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment