Saturday 12 May 2012

Tulip Loving

This week's been one of those week's that just seems to go on forever. I've got a feeling these next two months will be full of week's like these as I'm just kind of waiting for them to hurry up and pass before I can move out of halls and in to a shiny, new flat with my boyfriend & friend. 


I spent the day at work awing over an amazing Lisa E Moss ring that I'm desperate to buy; if you don't know Lisa's jewellery then you're seriously missing out! All of her pieces are hand-made, one-offs, created from vintage and antique metals and stones! What a cute idea!

After a few hours of admiration, I came home to look online for flats for the summer (as in properties, not footwear!); it's surprising how ridiculously addicted I've became to doing this!

Anyway, another day at work tomorrow, which of course means more lusting over the aforementioned ring and more swiping of (other peoples) black AMEX's. 

Enjoy the photo I took in sunny Amsterdam of tulips and midday diners.

No comments:

Post a Comment