Tuesday 31 July 2012

Meet Kester...

The best bit about my new flat is living so close to Clapham Common. I spent the best part of my day off last week choosing a new book at W H Smithy's and then headed to the Common for some solo sunbathing and reading said book. 


For those of you interested, I'm reading The Real Katie Lavender by Erica James. But would I recommend it? Hmmm... It's definitely an easy read; I kind of feel as though I'm at school reading one of the books from the 6 - 8yrs box when I should be picking one from the 9 - 11 box, if you know what I mean? It seems as though the author has a tendency to over-explain things. Aside from that, the plot is quite good; essentially about a girl who.... I'll link you to a synopsis.

The second best thing about my new flat is the beautiful fox that lives on top of the garage opposite. 
Meet Kester... 


Above is a picture I took of Kester last week sunbathing and below is a picture I took this morning of Kester having a lie-in.


What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment